Thursday 1 March 2018

Winter Photography

       The Angel in the Garden


Shadows on the brickwork and snow evoking reflections and tactile interests.

       Ideas for photographic printed textiles

                I have always had an interest in photography and over the Christmas period I had an opportunity to use some excellent Cannon photographic equipment while studying my Masters in Design. I am currently looking at different techniques to create and fine different images. I have used a micro lens fir the photo of the garden angel. I am looking at printed fabric design for interiors and fashion. This particular image I will be having as look at photo shopping using Adobe CC in order to create a fabric or a wall paper. I can see it developed into a wall paper using a gilt background. I have recently added silver and bronze leaf to a printed Lino design which I really enjoyed. Adding more detail to a one colour Lino print adding an extra dymention, opulence and uniqueness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brief over view of project

Poster for MA Show The Poster used for the end of project show at University Lincoln. MA studio in Design end of Degree Show June 20...